Fractal Labs Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Fractal Labs”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8972946 and have our registered office at Flat A, 123 Southgate Road, London N1 3JY and our trading address at West Wing, Somerset House, London, WC2R 1LA, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our web or native application (our “app”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our app, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by Fractal Labs, and when you report a problem with our app.
- General, aggregated, demographic, and non-personal data (such as aggregated anonymous information about website or app usage) may be collected by us. It will not be linked to any of your personal data, through cookies or other means, without your consent.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information which you provide to us by completing surveys or polls, and which we use for research purposes. You do not have to respond to these surveys.
- Details of your visits to our app including, but not limited to, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our app, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our app is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To enable you to use our app and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or between us and the organisation which has provided you with access to our app.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including security, troubleshooting, data analysis, continuity, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
E-mail Marketing and service-related communications
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone or e-mail.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with marketing information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you will be given the opportunity to make this choice on the form or page on which we collect your data.
You can also opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by following the directions contained in the e-mail to unsubscribe, or by contacting us on the details below firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our app may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates (including third party payment providers as described above). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Please note that we will use personal data provided by you to contact you via e-mail about service-related announcements, billing-related matters, changes to our app or policies, or other service or administrative-related matters. Please note that you cannot opt-out of such communications.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- The organisation which has provided you with access to our app (such as your employer or place of work) and its representatives, and third parties with whom you have decided to share content and commentary from our app.
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Carefully selected third parties who provide goods or services we feel may interest you, but only if you have consented to this.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, or the sale of an individual website or app owned by us, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
- If Fractal Labs or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Access to information and retention of information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may at any time request information about the personal data we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com.