A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our app and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our app according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our app.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our app. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our app, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/ performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our app when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our app works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our app. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our app, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our app more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|App State||FL_Local||This cookie stores the current state of the application, e.g. the selected company. It will be deleted at the end of the browser session.|
|Authentication||Auth||This cookies is used to authenticate the client. It will be deleted at the end of the browser session.|
|Session ID||sessid||This cookie contains a session id and is used for audit logging. It will be deleted at the end of the browser session.|